- In the one true God who is revealed as one God in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He is God incarnate, that is, He is truly God and truly man. That He is the head of the Church and will come again in glory.
- That the Holy Spirit is the third person in the Trinity of God, and He is whom Jesus spoke of as our helper. That the Holy Spirit dwells in and empowers disciples today.
- That the Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God. It is the authority upon which we live and minister.
- That salvation is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ alone. He is the ONLY way to God the Father. This was all made possible through the mercy and grace extended by the Father to all those who would believe.